Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm such a mom

Riley and I went to Kohl's today because it occurred to me that if I am going to go back to work next week I might need some clothes that actually fit. Well, I ended up with 2 camis, a pair of earrings, and about $60 worth of clothes for Riley. Hardly the work wardrobe I intended to buy, but the baby clothes were on such a sale that I couldn't resist. Besides, Riley really did need long sleeve tops and fleece pj's. You know what they don't sell enough of? Pants! You can buy outfits, but hardly any pants separates. And why are all the jeans embroidered with some hideous floral or cutesy pattern? She's a baby, she's already cute, she does not need embellishments on her jeans.

I guess we'll venture out again tomorrow to find some clothes for me. Wish me luck.

No comments: