I was very nervous about Pete going back to work and was very grateful to my friend Katie who came and spent that first day with me and Riley. The three of us watched the olympics all day and my nerves started to ease.
My mom came to stay with me on Tuesday which was so great because I actually got to take a nap.
My aunt Lucy and her girls came over for a few hours on Wednesday. I was grateful for the company those first few days and my confidence increased so that I was perfectly comfortable being alone all day with Riley for the rest of the week and the weeks to come.
Waking up every 2 hours had started to feel normal and I was surprised that I was feeling more functional with such little sleep.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment